a) cooler and less distinct.
b) warmer and more detailed.
c) warmer and less distinct.
d) cooler and more detailed.
- 26a. less detailed in the distance b. less detailed as brightness increases c. more detailed in the distance d. more…
- 24a) one-point linear perspectiveb) trimetric perspectivec) isometric perspectived) two-point linear perspective Answer: a
- Neurons have a distinct ability to communicate with other cells using a cluster of fibers called __________.19a)nucleusb)myelinsc)synapsesd)dendrites Answer: d
- 15A) structural functionalism B) symbolic interactionism C) the conflict perspective D) the neo-conflict perspective B
- 15A) the conflict perspective B) structural functionalism C) symbolic interactionism D) the feminist perspective C