a. They are among the first groups we experience in life.
b. They include more members than secondary groups.
c. They sometimes only exist for a short period of time.
d. Their members often consider group membership as a means to a goal.
- 39A) triad B) secondary group C) dyad D) primary group C
- 34a. expressive group; instrumental groupb. crowd; categoryc. secondary group; primary groupd. primary group; secondary group c
- 29a. less stable than groups with many members.b. involving less intense interaction.c. less meaningful than the triad.d. more stable than…
- 27A) All members of the group can interact directly with one another. B) All members of the group are intimately…
- 26a) within an in-groupb) between two groupsc) within an out-groupd) between two members of an in-group ANS: B, Most conflict…