A) All phenotypic variation is the result of genotypic variation.
B) All genetic variation produces phenotypic variation.
C) All nucleotide variability results in neutral variation.
D) All new alleles are the result of nucleotide variability.
E) All geographic variation results from the existence of clines.
- 32A) most left-handers have no developmental problems.B) right-handedness is associated with prematurity.C) there is little cultural variation in rates of…
- 29A. Disruptive selection B. Directional selection C. Stabilizing selection A. Disruptive selection
- 29A) the events of meiosis IB) crossing overC) independent assortmentD) the events of meiosis II D
- 28a. vocal variation.b. articulation.c. dialect.d. intonation patterns. c
- 28A) does little to change allele frequenciesB) decreases fitnessC) is more important in eukaryotes than in prokaryotesD) happens in all…