A) Important family decisions are taken by the eldest woman in the household.
B) Women are marginalized and oppressed in such households.
C) Both spouses share equal duties and responsibilities in such households.
D) Important family decisions are taken by the eldest man in the household.
- 22a. a nuclear family.b. an extended family.c. a family of affinity.d. a consanguine family. a
- 21a. a nuclear family.b. an extended family.c. a family of affinity.d. a conjugal family. b
- 20a. rule of men over women.b. a residential pattern by which a married couple lives near the husband’s family.c. a…
- 19A) co-workers B) strangersC) family members outside the homeD) family members in the home B
- 17a. the familyb. the economyc. the political systemd. religion b