A) They can differentiate into many cell types.
B) They make up the majority of cells of the tissue from which they are derived.
C) They can continue to replicate for an indefinite period.
D) They can provide enormous amounts of information about the process of gene regulation.
E) One aim of using them is to provide cells for repair of diseased tissue.
- 28A) The two main types are T cells and macrophages.B) T cells are the precursors of B cells.C) T cells…
- 27A) connective tissueB) smooth muscle cellsC) neural tissueD) epithelial tissueE) adipose tissue Answer: D
- 25A. fertilized eggs undergo multiple rounds ofcell division to become embryos.B. changes in gene expression allow cells toproduce the correct…
- 23A) beta cells of the pancreas B) liverC) adipose tissue D) lipoproteins C
- 22A) a sclereidB) a parenchyma cell near the root tipC) a functional sieve tube elementD) a tracheid E) a stem…