A) It encourages the mainstreaming of students.
B) It promotes individual change.
C) It maintains the power of teachers.
D) It promotes social inequalities.
- 22A) Home-schooled students are functionally illiterate when it comes to social skills. B) Home-schooled students have significant behavioral problems. C)…
- 22a. intragenerational social mobility b. intergenerational social mobilityc. structural social mobilityd. horizontal social mobility a
- 21A) Social media helps people start and fund new businesses. B) It is critical for companies to keep watch on…
- 20a.Inventionb.Ideasc.Social conflictd.Cultural diffusion Answer: c
- 19a. the brightest students get the worst teachers.b. students do not get to study what they are interested in.c. the…