A) permanently turned on.
B) turned on only when tryptophan is present in the growth medium.
C) turned off only when glucose is present in the growth medium.
D) turned on only when glucose is present in the growth medium.
E) turned off whenever tryptophan is added to the growth medium.
- 32A) phospholipidsB) DNAC) RNAD) both DNA and RNAE) proteins Answer: C
- 26A) inactive, or "turned off," in the presence of cyclinB) present only during the S phase of the cell cycleC)…
- 20A) blood coagulation. B) vitamin D production.C) blood glucose levels. D) blood calcium levels. D
- 19bone growth.muscle growth.internal organ growth.increase in fat. increase in fat.
- 19a. twob. fivec. eightd. fifteen c