A) a world that is made smaller by the mass media’s ability to bring international events into
B) individuals who experience other cultures and return to their own communities to share
their new-found cultural knowledge.
C) the idea that, since all people are humans, cultural differences are incidental compared to
the similarities all humans share.
D) the intermingling of culturally different people within a single community.
- 20a. young people growing up in a criminal environment.b. efforts by police to enlist help from people in a local…
- 19A) a society B) a bureaucracy C) an aggregate D) a category A
- 18a. people of the same sex.b. people of different social categories.c. people of the same social category.d. people related by…
- 18a. people who differ in some small way.b. popular culture.c. high culture.d. cultural patterns that oppose those that are widely…
- 18a. cultural traits; biological traitsb. biological traits; cultural traitsc. differences; what we have in commond. what we have in common;…