a. brings an end to most social inequality.
b. replaces one kind of inequality with another.
c. means that individuals experience less social mobility.
d. means that categories of people become more clearly unequal.
- 41a. caste systems.b. class systems.c. both class and caste systems.d. only U.S. society. c
- 35a. greater in caste than class systems.b. the same in all types of social stratification.c. greater in class than caste…
- 32a. people of the same sex.b. people of different social categories.c. people of the same social category.d. people related by…
- 31a. intragenerational social mobility b. intergenerational social mobilityc. structural social mobilityd. horizontal social mobility a
- 30a. it is really ordinary people who create social inequality.b. society operates and carries class differences from one generation to…