a. less stable than groups with many members.
b. involving less intense interaction.
c. less meaningful than the triad.
d. more stable than groups with many members.
- 38A) triad B) secondary group C) dyad D) primary group C
- 29a. They are among the first groups we experience in life.b. They include more members than secondary groups.c. They sometimes…
- 25a. Jewsb. Protestantsc. moderatesd. men Answer: a
- 25a) within an in-groupb) between two groupsc) within an out-groupd) between two members of an in-group ANS: B, Most conflict…
- 24A) All members of the group can interact directly with one another. B) All members of the group are intimately…