a) The immune system is not affected by stress.
b) Only certain types of stressors affect the immune system.
c) Suppression of immune system functioning by stress always ends immediately after the stressful period
d) Suppression of immune system functioning by stress can apparently continue even after the stress itself
- 29a) central b) somatic c) sympathetic d) parasympathetic ANS: c
- 29a. parasympatheticb. somaticc. sympatheticd. central e. endocrine c. sympathetic
- 29a.Participates in wound healingb.Helps maintain gastric acidityc.Acts as principal intracellular electrolyted.Protects bone structures against degeneratione.Supports immune system functioning ANS:B
- 25A) draining excess interstitial fluid B) carrying out immune responses C) transporting dietary fats D) transporting respiratory gases D) transporting…
- 25A) melanocytes ??protects cells in the stratum corneum from damaging effects of sun's raysB) keratinocytes ?? provide sense of touch…