a. all crimes that take place.
b. offenses cleared by arrest.
c. offenses resulting in a criminal conviction.
d. offenses known to the police.
- 30a. young people growing up in a criminal environment.b. efforts by police to enlist help from people in a local…
- 17a. federal criminal mattersb. tax disputesc. military tribunalsd. controversies between the states d
- 14A) drug offenses B) drunk driving C) bank robbery D) murder B
- 13a. ignore most crimes they learn about.b. work, on average, many more hours than other workers.c. cannot take time to…
- 13a. the act and criminal intentb. a criminal and a victimc. the act and the social harmd. the law and…