a.a very limited understanding of crime.
b.a good explanation of most crimes.
c.a good explanation of violent crime.
d.a good explanation of property crime.
- 26a. crime against the person. b. crime against property.c. victimless crime.d. corporate crime. c
- 19a.a liberal.b.a radical on the left.c.a conservative.d.unconcerned with politics. (Answer: c)
- 19a. victimless crime.b. white-collar crime.c. organized crime.d. street crime. b
- 18a) They are a result of learned helplessness.b) They are a result of anger turned inward on oneself.c) They are…
- 16a. “What was good enough for my parents is good enough for me.”b. “The present is better than the past.”c.…