a. negating cultural values and norms.
b. the idea that responding to deviance promotes social unity.
c. the idea that responding to deviance confuses moral boundaries.
d. the idea that deviance looks the same across cultures.
- 30a. deviance is actually useful in a number of ways.b. deviance arises not so much from what people do as…
- 22a. social structure b. manifest functionsc. social functionsd. social dysfunctions a
- 20A) cultural transmission of values B) social integration of education C) multiculturalism of society D) social pluralism of culture A
- 19A) social solidarity B) the social imperative C) social control D) social bond C
- 18a. is always more serious.b. is usually less serious.c. refers to a violation of norms enacted into law.d. involves a…