a.lack of intrinsic factor.
b.loss of iron due to menopause.
c.blood loss from yearly physical testing procedures.
d.poor iron absorption due to reduced stomach acid secretion and/or use of antacids.
e.the body’s need for iron increases well into old age.
- 27A) reduced absorption of potassium. B) increased absorption of vitamin B12.C) reduced absorption of calcium. D) increased absorption of vitamin…
- 27A) low dietary intake of iron B) chronic blood lossC) low amounts of stomach acid D) iron-deficiency anemia C
- 18A) children under age 2. B) people 85 years of age and older.C) people in their 40s. D) young adults.…
- 17A) phosphorus B) iron C) calcium D) fluoride C
- 16the veneration of the elderly.judging people on the basis of chronological age.the view of society held by older people.the demographics…